24.12.16

Harey Christmas



That's been a very busy few weeks and now my holiday selling season has finished. I've sent kits, supplies and needle felt doo-dahs across various oceans. Inbetween, I've also been able to finish a hare and make another one. She was sent over to a new home in America as soon as she was finished and arrived in time for Christmas.

I've finally been able to have some time with my sketch book and tidy my studio. Christmas is a very quiet period for us, and I hope that all my blog friends have the holiday that they desire, whatever that is, with very best wishes from Joe and myself and Percy and Penelope hare.


 

6 comments:

Frances said...

Dear Gretel, there is something so sweet and peaceful about your resting hares. I am also welcoming the opportunity to have a restful day after some very active weeks. Having this the first December since my retirement has shown me how easily I can fill each day with thoughts and actions that are pretty much all my own choosing. It's been grand!

I am so thankful for all the lovely friends I have made over the years. Some have happened by chance right here in New York, some have happened via introductions from other friends, some have arrived via the web. How lucky I am to know you, dear Gretel.

Wishing you and Joe a wonderful peaceful Christmas, and also a New Year that brings much joy. xo

Shrimpton and Perfect said...

Hope you have the best Christmas ever Gretel. All the very best to you and Joe for a happy healthy and prosperous new year.

Jean

Lin said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Gretel! I wish much happiness and success in the year ahead!

Vicki said...

Merry Christmas, Gretel and very best wishes for blessings in the New Year!

Twiglet said...

Just wanted to pop by here and wish you happy crafting and a wonderful new year! x Jo

krishna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.